Spiller Furniture & Mattress Delivery Policy
NOW THAT YOU HAVE DECIDED on your furniture or mattress purchase, getting it home should be easy—at Spiller Furniture & Mattress, we guarantee it!
Spiller Furniture & Mattress offers delivery within our local delivery area (20 mile radius from location). We deliver to some specific towns on designated days of the week. The delivery charge will be set according to your location. When your merchandise is available, we will call you to set up a convenient date.
Here are a few guidelines to make your delivery go smoothly:
• We will call you before your scheduled delivery date with an estimated 3 hour time frame for the delivery of your merchandise.
• We request that you accept delivery of merchandise within 10 days of being notified. If this is inconvenient, please let us know so we can make other arrangements. If we have not heard from you within 10 days, we reserve the right to release your order(s).
If scheduling conflicts arise prior to receiving your timeframe, please call your store at least 48 hours in advance of your scheduled delivery. Less than 48-hour notice will result in a handling fee equal to the delivery charge.
PLEASE NOTE: To ensure the safety of our delivery team, we reserve the right to cancel or delay deliveries during hazardous weather conditions.
To prepare for the delivery of your merchandise, please read the following list of helpful hints.
• Someone 18 years of age or older must be home to accept delivery.
• Please remove any obstacles that might hinder our delivery associates.
• Please clear the room(s) in which your new furniture will be placed. Our delivery associates cannot move or remove existing furniture.
• If a delivery requires the removal of a window or door, please make necessary arrangements in advance of scheduled delivery.
We will help you arrange for pickup of your merchandise. Here are a few guidelines for that process:
• Please present a photo ID when picking up your merchandise.
• Make sure you have proper transportation for pickup of your merchandise
• You are responsible for ensuring your merchandise is secure before leaving our location