Great news, furniture shoppers! If Spiller Furniture & Mattress has it in stock, you can have it in your home within the week. When you need it right away, count on our difference in above-and-beyond customer service to save the day. Nobody likes to wait, so when you’ve purchased designer-chic home furniture or the latest hybrid mattresses from our floors, of course you want to enjoy them as soon as possible. This is especially true if you’re having company over so you’ll be showing off your living room furniture or dining set to your guests. That’s why we offer extra-quick furniture delivery of our many in-store products. If you see an item on our website, contact us to ask if it’s in our store. One of our attentive and friendly staff will get back to you within the business day to let you know. If so, you can enjoy that cool new entertainment center or kids’ bunks in only a few days. Our delivery service is not only prompt but courteous and careful as we take the hassle out of assembling and placing your attractive and practical new home furniture. It’s all part of the Spiller Furniture & Mattress difference in attention to detail. We don’t just sell top-of-the-line furniture and mattresses. Our never-ending furniture sale is also about building relationships over time with local customers. Since 1948, families have counted on our Alabama and Mississippi furniture stores for five-star service and unparalleled quality in home furniture. Now, thanks to our in-store express furniture delivery, you can too. Once you’ve decided on a piece or set, we guarantee that getting it home will be easy!
Spiller Furniture & Mattress delivers products within 20 miles of each of our stores. In some cases, even farther. We schedule to deliver to some towns on certain days of the week; ask us about your location to be sure. Our delivery charge varies depending on your distance from the store. When the furniture or mattress you ordered is available, we’ll call you to arrange a delivery date that works for you.
Your furniture delivery will be easy and prompt if you remember these guidelines:
• When we call to tell you that your purchase is ready for delivery, please arrange a date within 10 days. If you can’t, let us know so we can work out an arrangement. If we do not hear back from you within 10 days, we reserve the right to cancel your order.
• Allow a 3-hour time frame for your delivery on the day we and you agree on.
• If you have a scheduling conflict with your delivery date and time frame, call Spiller Furniture & Mattress at least 48 hours in advance. If you give us less than 48 hours’ notice, we will charge a handling fee the same as the delivery charge.
• Someone at least 18 years old must be home to accept the delivery.
• Spiller Furniture & Mattress reserves the right to cancel or delay delivery due to inclement weather, for our delivery team’s safety.
• Please clear a path through your home for our delivery associates to carry in your new furniture or mattress, removing any obstacles.
• Please clear the room where we will place and assemble your new furniture. Our associates are not allowed to move your current furniture. The easier you make it for us, the faster the job will be done.
• Check in advance to see if you need to remove a window or door in order for us to move your new furniture, and do so ahead of delivery.
If you would rather do store pickup, remember:
• Photo ID is required.
• Have proper transportation for your purchases, such as a small truck or van for large items.
• It’s up to you to make sure your furniture or mattresses are secure in your vehicle before leaving the store with them.
• Be sure to have a copy of your purchase.