You may receive a total refund of any monies for furnishings purchased at Spiller Furniture, only if you cancel the sale before the date of delivery. If you charge your purchase, we will credit your charge account. All other refunds will be made by check and mailed from our main office.
If you are not satisfied with your furniture and have had possession for 3 days or less, only 80% purchase price will be refunded to you excluding delivery charges. The other 20% will be a restocking fee. If the furniture was delivered, the delivery charge will not be refunded, and another delivery charge will be added to pick up the merchandise. Furniture that has been in your possession for over 3 days cannot be returned. Floor sample, discontinued, used, or any other furniture sold “as-is” cannot be returned for any reason.
Condition of Returned Merchandise
Returned merchandise must come back to us in the same condition in which it was delivered to you. Floor sample, discontinued, used, or any other furniture sold “as-is” cannot be returned for any reason.
Please schedule all returns in advance by phone at your local Spiller Furniture store.